Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm back. New computer.

I had a blog for a little while. It was kind of fun, but pretty annoying because my million year old Millenium Edition couldn't handle this website and it kicked the bucket and I had to get a new one. Three weeks without a computer really taught me a lot of stuff. Get a lot more work done. My home was cleaner. I started projects that only resided in my head for months or even years. But n0w I'm involved in the internet again, on a much more limited basis regarding my Favorites list of websites I visit often.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of making some Stacker beads and listening to some music from the band Lush. Takes me back I say.

If anyone has advice on how to manipulate uploaded photos, let me know. I'm having a terrible time making this look good. This will likely not be as full of pictures as other people's blogs are. You can go to my Flickr page to see those.

No comments:

Post a Comment