Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Call 'em what you want.

I'm selling off my sweet vintage glass tribal beads.  "Vertebrae", "Chevron", "Zig-zag".  They're wavy and they nestle together to make a solid striped necklace or bracelet when strung.  These are available for sale in my Etsy shop only. When a color is gone, there are no more of that color.  Get 'em soon before I change my mind!  Speaking of that, I have created a section for Clearance/Destash stuff.  While I consider the beads below a "destash" of sorts, I'm not opposed to using them for an inspired art project.  They're cool and deserve a spot in the "Vintage Beads" section instead.  Each photo is linked directly to the listing.  Shop away!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/218481793/104-rust-glass-vertebrae-beads-vintage?ref=shop_home_active_1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/218478991/107-dark-green-glass-vertebrae-beads?ref=shop_home_active_10

Grey glass vertebrae beads.Red vertebrae glass beads.


Cream glass vertebrae beads.Pink glass vertebrae beads.

Purple glass vertebrae beads.Turquoise glass vertebrae beads.

Rust brown glass vertebrae beads.


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment