Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Thinning the Bead Herd

   Parts of my bead stash are being listed on Etsy really cheap.  I seem to be honing my creative laser on some mediums that won't require these, so I'm offering them up to other beaders/embellishers at a fraction of retail.  As always, there is no extra charge to ship these and I accept Paypal, Etsy Direct Checkout and Etsy Gift Cards.  These beads are all just 10c each and are sold in large lots.  They are all pressed Czech glass.  I will be adding more but for now I'm taking a break today to create and make art so I can process what the hell happened yesterday.

   Each photo is linked directly to the matching listing.

570 beads in this lot

456 beads in this lot

62 beads in this lot

228 beads in this lot

494 beads in this lot

62 beads in this lot

 240 beads in this lot

270 beads in this lot

228 beads in this lot

No comments:

Post a Comment