Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Stacker Bead Destash

Today I posted 4 listings on Etsy for the beginning of my bead destash.  These beads are from my original jewelry supply stash.  If you click on each picture, you will be taken to the individual Etsy listing.  These listings contain the majority of my current Stacker bead stash.  When they're gone, they're gone!   Make sure you also check out my new Rusty Fabric panels that are now available for purchase.  They are hand-dyed, one-of-a-kind, and ready to be used! 

Excellent set of beads...creme of the crop!

 
Great fall jewelry colors.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/195918486/96-polymer-clay-stacker-beads-destash?ref=listing-shop-header-0
 This was added 7/10 due to popular demand.
 
This massive lot of 148 beads has a ton of potential.



No comments:

Post a Comment